All potentail staff members are interviewed in our offices by registered nurse interviewers.
Minimal requirements include:
- 2 checkable work references from immediate previous employers.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- Photographic proof of identity - driving liscence/passport.
- Trained nursing staff should priovide their PIN number card and statement of entry certificate which can then be verified by the NMC.
- A 10 year checkable work history and where there are gaps, a satisfactory explanation of those gaps in employment.
- A CRB discolsure check at an enhanced level.
- A declaration of state of health must be completed with a vaccination history.
- Care staff must have a minimal of 2 years experience and either hold or be prepared to undertake NVQ Level 2 in care.
- All staff must agree to enter our comprehensive training programme in order to keep themselves updated in current safe working practices.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact our offices on:
Tel :020 8886 6589